Thursday, 16 January 2014
Space is something which is not easily available these days, especially in big cities. Wherever you live, the right kind of furniture will help you make the most of the space you have. A lot of modern interior designers are opting for Moroccan furniture’s as they not just add glamour and magic to your interiors but also blend easily with any kind of space and setting. So, read on to find out some tips to spice up small interiors with magical Moroccan style.
· Keep it simple: A Cluttered house can be a big turn off for anyone. Therefore, go easy on accessories. Grouping too many furniture’s and accessories together can leave your living room looking like a yard sale and can make your small space look even smaller. Therefore, choose your accessories and furniture wisely keeping your style and the availability of space in mind.
· Use Vibrant Moroccan Rugs: For small spaces place a big beautiful Moroccan rug on the floor and throw colorful Moroccan pillows artistically onto it. Also, you can place indoor plants to create a pleasant and fresh atmosphere, and add charming green accents to your Moroccan interior design.
· Use Moroccan chests to resolve storage problems with style: Use ornate-carved chests and armoires for storage. Moroccan chests not just provide you ample storage space but also lend beauty to your interiors.
· Use Moroccan poufs for small spaces: Moroccan poufs are wonderful, comfortable, interesting and portable, adding extra seats for guests and brighten up interior design with unusual and colorful designs. Poufs can act as footstools, seating, tables, or accents. As a bonus, they can easily be moved to the side of a room or under a table when not in use.
· Get creative In Moroccan home décor mirrors forms an essential part of their decoration style. These mirrors have detailed designs and patterns which makes these mirrors unique, detailed beautiful piece of art which looks incredible as a decorative item and create an illusion of larger space. For greater effect use Moroccan pendant lights that will illuminate your space while lending it a soothing ambience.
With its exotic accents and colorful patterns, Moroccan decor is a great option to maximize your space in interesting ways. Get creative with your ideas and don’t hesitate to experiment. Choose from a wide selection of Moroccan style furniture’s and lights from Ekenoz.com to add elegance and exclusivity to your beautiful home.
Luxury is an impression that can be carefully cultivated even on a limited budget. Luxury is not just about getting expensive decorative pieces for your home décor; it’s more about getting the nuances right through light, display and feel.
Moroccan Lighting is one way of bringing opulence and glamour into your home without spending a fortune. They not just look beautiful but also, complete an interior and make homes cozier, warmer, and more welcoming. So, if you are looking to give your home a classy look without spending much, then here’s what you need to do.
· Light it right
Often, homes done up on budget use tubelights or other ordinary lights that cast unflattering light and highlight the problem areas of a home. So, spare your interiors the torture and decorate your home with Moroccan lights instead.
|Moroccan Pendant Lights|
Moroccan lights are available in many varieties-from delightful floor lamps, to enticing lanterns; from opulent chandeliers to intricately designed Moroccan pendant lights, there’s something for every home. Try layering the light in the room by having table and floor lamps in strategic corners. Also, you can accentuate your walls using appropriate wall and ceiling fixtures.
· Use accent lighting to create a focal point
Accent lighting adds brilliant shimmer to make your special objects, paintings, sculptures, and outstanding architectural features stand out. Use a bulb that’s no more than three times as bright as the surrounding general light to highlight those special features of your home décor.
· Create a special corner
You can create a cozy conversation area either indoors or outdoors. Simply, refurbish an old furniture to make it look grand. Place some potted plants in bright ceramic or metallic containers to add life to your special corner. Try jazzing up an old centre table or wooden chest with mirrored mosaic. Don’t forget to glam up your interiors with beautiful Moroccan lights that cast interesting shadows with Moorish patterns.
· Accessorize smart
You don’t have to go over the top with accessories to make your home look luxurious. Mix and match things and try blending high-end products with cost effective products to create your own unique style. Just a Moroccan style furniture or a beautiful table lamp in a corner is enough to jazz up your Moroccan home décor.