Thursday, 16 January 2014
Moroccan Furniture - There’s Something For Everyone
Space is something which is not easily available these days, especially in big cities. Wherever you live, the right kind of furniture will help you make the most of the space you have. A lot of modern interior designers are opting for Moroccan furniture’s as they not just add glamour and magic to your interiors but also blend easily with any kind of space and setting. So, read on to find out some tips to spice up small interiors with magical Moroccan style.
· Keep it simple: A Cluttered house can be a big turn off for anyone. Therefore, go easy on accessories. Grouping too many furniture’s and accessories together can leave your living room looking like a yard sale and can make your small space look even smaller. Therefore, choose your accessories and furniture wisely keeping your style and the availability of space in mind.
· Use Vibrant Moroccan Rugs: For small spaces place a big beautiful Moroccan rug on the floor and throw colorful Moroccan pillows artistically onto it. Also, you can place indoor plants to create a pleasant and fresh atmosphere, and add charming green accents to your Moroccan interior design.
· Use Moroccan chests to resolve storage problems with style: Use ornate-carved chests and armoires for storage. Moroccan chests not just provide you ample storage space but also lend beauty to your interiors.
· Use Moroccan poufs for small spaces: Moroccan poufs are wonderful, comfortable, interesting and portable, adding extra seats for guests and brighten up interior design with unusual and colorful designs. Poufs can act as footstools, seating, tables, or accents. As a bonus, they can easily be moved to the side of a room or under a table when not in use.
· Get creative In Moroccan home décor mirrors forms an essential part of their decoration style. These mirrors have detailed designs and patterns which makes these mirrors unique, detailed beautiful piece of art which looks incredible as a decorative item and create an illusion of larger space. For greater effect use Moroccan pendant lights that will illuminate your space while lending it a soothing ambience.
With its exotic accents and colorful patterns, Moroccan decor is a great option to maximize your space in interesting ways. Get creative with your ideas and don’t hesitate to experiment. Choose from a wide selection of Moroccan style furniture’s and lights from Ekenoz.com to add elegance and exclusivity to your beautiful home.